Droid4x: If you want to experience Android on your desktop, you ought to have an Android simulator. At the present day, there are abundant Android Emulators. You will not find it easy to determine which of them would ideally suit your purpose. Currently, if you are in a state of dilemma and wandering on the World Wide Web to find an answer, you have come at the right place. We have tested the functionalities of many Android emulators. The one that stands apart from the crowd is Droid4x Emulator. Even for those, who will be using an Android emulator for the first time, they will find Droid 4x to be super convenient.
After you install Droid4x, the Android simulator or an Android virtual machine you will be able to play a plethora of Android apps and games on your desktop or laptop. Droid 4x is easily the best choice for running your favorite smartphone apps on the PC. The simulator allows the apps to adapt to full-screen resolution. Additionally, you can also share move or copy files with the Windows OS and vice versa. We found Droid 4x to be the most convenient among all the other Android emulators for performing these functions. The Android kernel and graphics presentation which is compatible with the PC hardware configuration is the main reason which makes it perform way better than its counterparts.
Download Droid 4x Android Emulator Latest Version
Features of Droid4x
Droid4x is a feature-rich Android simulator. Thus, it offers a lot of versatility, rightfully Droid4x is now holding the numero uno position in the realm of Android emulators. Take a look at its features; you will also realize the reason we are emphasizing so much on this Android simulator.
- Droid4x Download supports Google Play Store; you can access all the associated content present in the store. You can conveniently download and install any games or apps of your preference and enjoy the same in full screen.
- It allows you to take screenshots, a feature that is seldom available with any other simulators.
- It supports the zoom-in and zoom-out by operating the central mouse wheel.
- It has an inbuilt app for keyboard mapping. Whenever you want, you can map the screen area and accordingly introduce actions, touch-gestures to the keys of the keyboard
- Droid4x is lightning fast you never need to worry about lagging performances.
- You can easily sync folders between the Android and the PC host.
- You can set up the emulator for playing games on your PC by using your Android smartphone which will work as the joystick.
- It provides the option of activating the GPS services. At any point in time, you can adjust the screen resolution.
- You also get the additional feature of screen recording.
- Most importantly, despite such widespread features, Droid4x Android Emulator is a freeware app and supports multiple languages. It is compatible with Windows versions XP/Vista/7/8/10 and Mac.
How to work with Droid4x?
We are sure this sounds exciting. But before you rush to download Droid4x, take a glimpse at the system requirements. The minimum system requirements for running this Android simulator are as follows:
- Intel Dual-Core or AMD CPU (must support Virtualization technology).
- Your PC should have at least 2GB RAM.
- Installation requires at least 20GB of free disk space.
- Lastly, your PC should include an OpenGL ES 2.0 capable video card.
When you start working with Droid4x, you will instantly notice it is incredibly fast. If you have already used different Android emulators before, you must have experienced they tend to make the PC sluggish and eat up a lot of memory. But, such problems are non-existent with Droid 4x.
After you open the Droid4x for the first time, you will see a short intro about the product and then you will be prompted to add a Play Store account. The bright-colored theme of the home screen is a welcome change as most of the Android simulators are dark-themed. The home screen includes SysFolder, Help Center, Google Settings, and the Play Store.
The bottom left part of the screen has the controls section which includes three keys, Back, Home, and Recent. On the top right there are the settings and help menu. You can experiment with the settings menu by choosing your hotkey, defining the function of the “minimize” keys, changing the screen resolution, changing the volume and much more. You also get an option for external APK installation.
File Sharing Explained
Though working with Droid4x should be a walk in the park for you, those who are new may encounter problems when trying to copy files within the simulator. We are here to help, follow these steps and you should not face a challenge ever.
After running the Android simulator, open the SysFolder. Then open the File Manager application and tap on Settings, navigate to the general settings. Scroll through the options till you find the “Access Mode.” Select the “Root Access Mode.” That’s it; now you can easily copy files between the folders.
How to Download and Install Droid 4x
Now, that you know about the flexibility of this Android simulator, you must be eager to download it. Navigate to the official website of the app, and click on the Download button given. After downloading the installer file (Droid4XInstaller.exe), double-click to open it.
Next, it will ask you to, if you really want to download this app from an unknown publisher to make changes to your device, click on Yes.
Once done, you will get notified with another dialog box that Windows Defender Firewall has blocked some features of the app, and you can Allow access by doing the necessary.
Next, choose the destination folder where all internal files and data will be stored and click on the Install button.
As soon as you tap on the Install button, you will get promoted a message showing the “Progress of the Installation.” You need to keep patience because it will be going to take you a few minutes.
You have to wait until you get the Droid 4x icon on your taskbar, and next launch the app by tapping on the icon.
Initially, the Droid4x could take you some time to starting up. The process can sometimes be bumpy, but eventually, it will finish within a few minutes. And now you are all set to explore the most multitalented Android emulator.
We are sure after you start using Droid 4x, you will readily agree this is the best Android emulator you have ever worked with. It is way too fast and responsive in comparison to all the other Android emulators in the market. There are not many such emulators that let you use both the Android or iOS phones as controllers for playing your favorite games. If you are gaming fanatic, you will love the functionalities of Droid4x. So, no more thinking, head straight to the official website of Droid 4x and download the emulator now.